Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Latest Update

Dear Family,

Well since I just wrote you on Saturday, I don't have too much to say. Our Bishop called two ward missionaries this week and we couldn't be happier. The members are beginning to understand their part in the work. I am really excited going forward.

We taught two different lessons yesterday on repentance and it helped me to understand just how important this work really is. As we taught less-actives, we bore testimony of God's love but then told them that not only could God not bless them (succor them) if they continue sinning, He actually begins to block their way (Mosiah 7:29). It was a pretty powerful experience as they felt the Spirit and recognized that what we were teaching was true.

I love this work. I know it is true. I love you all and am grateful for your love and prayers.

Elder Case

No comments:

Post a Comment